Classes and Enrollment
STUDENT ENROLLMENT STATEMENT
Programs will range from 4 to 30 students per class, there must be 4 students to form a class and no more than 30 are allowed in a class. IMTC’s mission is to put the students’ needs first. IMTC does that by making sure all curriculums are current and not only teach but demonstrate how to market and have a successful massage practice.
IMTC offers different levels for massage practice. Each level includes the basics and fundamentals of therapeutic massage, the higher the level, the increase in course content and number of certifications.
The school recommends that the student evaluate each level carefully to determine which one better helps the student to accomplish his or her goals or suits the area that the student will be practicing in. For example, Texas requires a specific number of hours in certain subjects. To meet this requirement a student who wants to be licensed/certified in the state of Texas will need to enroll in Level 4.
CERTIFICATES AND RECOGNITION
- ITMC elects to award academic achievement based upon hours as a unit of measurement.
- The school utilizes a performance based learning model; whereas, performance objectives reflect minimum competencies for individual courses, and those skills that must be performed by the student before moving to the next level of instruction.
- Upon completion of the program the student will receive certificates for that level and a diploma.
MASSAGE CLASS HOURS
Monday through Friday
8:00am – 1:00pm
(5 Contact Hours)
4:00pm – 9:00pm
(5 Contact Hours)
8:00am – 6:00pm
(20 Contact Hours)
Books and Supplies
- Required supplies are provided to students at no additional charge.
- Books are not required, but are available along with a recommended book list.
- A Training Folder containing curriculum and information will be given at the start of each program.
Call now to receive all your information to get started @ 405.420.9516 | 1.866.447.5184 (toll free)
WE ARE YOUR STEPPING STONE BETWEEN YOUR MASSAGE TRAINING AND THE REAL WORLD!
Students Request for Information
405.420.9516 | 1.866.447.5184