At Integrated Massage Therapy College the Student Service Department is available to assist graduates that have attended Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 with finding employment.
Integrated Massage Therapy College has a sister company that aids employment to our massage therapy students. Feel free to look around on their website. Elements Therapeutic Massage Quail Springs Location.
The massage school does not guarantee any of its graduates that they will become employed as a result of the training. Below are the different aspects of the school’s service:
- Massage Students will undergo a job placement entrance interview or orientation, with IMTC. This will introduce the School’s job placement department and procedures to the student. At this time the student will complete a questionnaire regarding their job placement needs.
- IMTC will then begin contacting employers that the student list as companies of interest as well as companies within the same geographical area as the student zip code, as provided by the student during the initial placement interview process.
- IMTC will then post job openings and assist the student contacting prospective employers.
- Students can elect to contact job placement via toll free telephone number and or through the internet.
- Upon a student’s successful completion of the program, the school will give each graduate a list of potential employers that have requested to be on our school’s list.
- Job Placement Services consists of referring graduates of the school to potential employers who may or may not have immediate openings. It must be clearly understood that these referrals do not guarantee employment.
- Students accepts full responsibility for meeting the mental, physical and other requirements for passing any industry standards, or employer requirements for qualifying as employee in the massage industry. Generally, a student with a minimum of a high school diploma, in good health, both mentally and physically, drug-free, and clean record will meet most employer qualifications.
Students Request for Information
405.420.9516 | 1.866.447.5184