405.420.9516 or toll free at 1.866.447.5184
We at IMTC want to welcome you and thank you for your interest in the field of massage therapy. We know that you will find success as many massage therapists before you have at IMTC.
Please call or e-Mail any questions you have, our Student Service Director is Tobi Brock.
IMTC doesn’t discriminate against race, age, creed, color, gender, religion, or national origin. Nor does it discriminate based on mental or physical handicap. However students must be mentally and physically capable of receiving and giving massage on a regular basis in order to successfully complete this program. The school encourages all students who may have a concern regarding a physical or mental issue to visit the school and allow the school to evaluate individual circumstances.
- Submit a complete enrollment packet.
- Present proof of identification.
- Attend an admission’s interview.
- Applicants may apply any time prior to enrollment.
- ACCEPTING TRANSFERS AND CREDIT
- Students coming in with previous training from another establishment may submit, in writing along with completed course information, to the school Director. IMTC will evaluate the transfer to determine if and how much can be transferred.
- IMTC does not guarantee the transferability of its credits to any other institution unless there is a written agreement with that institution to accept IMTC hours.
- If you are planning to continue your education with another school after you earn your hours from IMTC, you should check with that school regarding credit/hour transfer policies.
- TRAINING DESCRIPTION
- Instruction and training takes place at the School’s facility and/or designated training facility.
- Classroom and Internship may take place in separate locations, as deemed necessary by the school.
- Classroom and/or lecture training may take place in a classroom/lecture environment and/or intern site.
- Generally, classes will receive orientation training as a single group; however, the school may deem it appropriate to divide the class size into smaller units.
- Training may take place in a variety of academic environments including but not limited to: lecture, hands-on, lab, and internship.
- Faculty are experienced and qualified in each of their respective areas of study.
- Faculty is encouraged to utilize teaching techniques to meet course objectives.
- Teaching strategies may vary with each instructor.
- Lab is structured where students are organized into groups.
- Changes in training schedules may occur due to major holidays, weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Students Request for Information
405.420.9516 | 1.866.447.5184